Balance

i was in reflective mood about my life these 2 weeks...reflecting about my self, my work, my family, my relationships and my ministry....

Found an interesting survey that helps to evaluate the quality of your life in four major areas:
Self: Those activities involving your personal well-being; the balanced integration of body, mind, and spirit.
Family: Those activities involving significant family relationships; extended and otherwise.
Work: Those activities primarily related to work life or earning a living.
Service: Those activities involving contribution to others outside of work and family.

http://arrowswithsoul.com/mylife_survey

results :
i was below national average...aiyo...got to work harder to be more satisfied with my present job:(....and learn to love my self more , pamper myself more....

IF you folks out there , are feeling out of balance in your work and personal life, this short survey is a great place start in the recovery process.HAVE FUN !

Comments

Popular Posts