tidying up old stuff...


i jus came back from KL from a refreshing retreat...didnt wan to start work so started tidying up some old stuff....
took out a box with encouragement cards from my frens 7-8yrs ago...read thru some of them...
suddenly have a feeling of expressing my thanks on my blog....to all of frens out there who have been with me thru my growing years
A TRIBUTE TO MY FRENS OUT THERE
A BIG THANK YOU!
2 weeks ago, a fren shared abt her sorrows and grief of losing a jc fren who was hit by a tree in malaysia(yes the one in news)...her grief touched me...she shared that after the funeral, her mutual fren sms her " jus a sms to say hi to one of my frens who is still alive" ...i guess we will never learn to appreciate those around us till crisis /illness/death hit us...
learn to slow down and appreciate your loved ones while they are still around...
Take Time
take time to think; it is the source of power
take time to read; it is the foundation of wisdom
take time to play ; it is the secret of staying young
take time to be quiet; it is the opportunity to meet God
take time to be aware; it is the opportunity to help others
take time to love and be loved
it is God's greatest gift

Comments

Popular Posts