Mother Tongue Week《母语周》

A fruitful but tiring Mother Week held this whole week, mainly station activities for all students (chinese, malay and indian).students had fun participating in the activities and learnt new games, hands on making handicrafts and learnt new cultures. i myself learnt alot , about how to do Kolam drawing , learnt how to write Tamil alphabets, make Tang Yuan, and Bunga Manggar(the decorative and colourful stick made for weddings). My P5 students having fun with Kolam drawing
Students learning how to do Kolam drawing with coloured rice

My P2 students writing calligraphy

Malay teacher taught the class how to make Bugga Manggar
My "cute" P 1 students with Bungga Manggar

students learning how to write Tamil alphabets

Tamil teacher taught my chinese students how to write Tamil alphabets
tangyuan sample
P1 student making her own tang yuan










Comments

Popular Posts