the Power of Grace


Where the grace of God is missed, bitterness is born.

But where the grace of God is embraced, forgiveness flourishes.

The longer we walk in the garden, the more likely we are to smell like flowers

The more we immerse ourselves in grace, the more we are likely to give grace

~excerpt from book by Max Lucado "In the grip of Grace"

i attended CAM empowerment 2 last sun ...it was held at a basement function room @ pastor Ronald's condo. actually i lost my way that day, panicked and called a fren who already reached...when she expressed her loss of guiding me...i decided to pray...thank God ...a choir fren drove passed and i immediately waved for help...and story ends with both of us finally reached the place ...and we had a surprise...

And it was PACKED! Yup! the basement turned out to be too small for CAM members...abt 80+ people turned up...worse still aircon not working....However, when we cramped together like that worshipping the Lord...i sensed Holy Spirit hovering so strongly among our midst...

Pastor Meng Chiam shared with us the Power of Grace , so basic yet many a times we as christians take it for granted ...i was reminded again when i first received Christ ..how grace was freely given to me...how it prevented me from being conceited yet being aware i am His child saved by grace and not by works...

" To keep me from becoming conceited because of theses surpassingly great revelation , there was a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan to torment me. Three times i pleaded with the Lord to take it away. But He said to me, ' My grace is sufficient for you, my power is made perfect in weakness.' " 1 cor 12:7-9

Comments

Popular Posts