SERENITY PRAYER

picture taken outside my school,
a reminder of GOD'S Convenant
for His people
THE SERENITY PRAYER
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful worldas it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things rightif I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.
Serenity Prayer: What does it mean?
This beautiful prayer was written by a man named Reinhold Niebuhr in 1943. The words have special meaning to those who are often “looking for peace” at a time of turmoil, despair, or uncertainty in their lives.
Read more on how to apply this prayer in your life
May God's peace be with you in the world full of chaos and uncertainty

Comments

Popular Posts