What Do i Do -Jisun


What Do I Do (어떡하죠) - Jisun


Today you ask me how I am so confidently

I, without a doubt, told you I was doing well

You really don't know me well.

Do you think that I will be okay without you?Are you really okay without me?

A world without youI pitied myself for breathing through this difficult time

What should I do? I still live days whereI collapse at the words you speak

Please talk to meAm I the only one going through this?

Please tell me if your days are painful day by day

Is it too late for me and you?Do we have any more chances?

I still think about youYou may already know that

So is this it? Is this how it will end?Are you satisfied how things are now?

I don't think I can be satisfied like this.I don't think I will ever have someone like you, even til death

What should I do, my heart

I don't think anyone else will be able to hold me

Please hold on to me, you know no matter how much you try, a person like me won't ever be able to forget you, please hold on to me.

What should I do? I still live days where I collapse at the words you speak

Please talk to me

Am I the only one going through this?Please tell me if your days are painful day by day

Is it too late for me and you?Do we have any more chances?

I still think about you

You may already know that

Comments

Popular Posts