Ready for 2nd child

A question often asked by many
And a question I asked myself too
"am I ready ?"

I am going to be 35 soon , feeling a bit panicky becoz of age
But concerned whether I can cope with 2

My child presently is 2, not yet toilet trained
Very active and attention seeker
Though independent by nature
She still seeks companionship

Praying
Praying

Maybe God will make a way

I must have faith
And be more courageous

But I feel already so tired with just 1 child
How to have another ?

I want to be a responsible parent
To be with them
Not just throw them with maid or nanny or grandparents

Really a struggle

When I have no child , I dread being bored with hubby at home

Now with 1 child
You hope to have ME time everyday
At least to sleep more
To go for long haul travelling

Sigh ...
Dilemma
Tired
Fatigued
Biological clock running out
Hmmm
Pray
Pray
Pray

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hihi Sandy glad u revived ur blog! I don think we will ever prepare ourselves enough on every area to be ready for another child :) Only God can help us. One day at a time. Don't let what the world says, make u fearful about having another child. Jia You. :D

Popular Posts