Love yourself

WHAT IS SELF ESTEEM ?

Self esteem is how you see yourself 
a person who has everything in life , may also have low self esteem, thinking that what he or she has is of no meaning .
while another person who is disabled, may feel that he or she may not have everything but as long he or she can work and have a family , has a better self esteem.
how you see yourself is important yet difficult 
i struggled a lot when i was in primary school with my own self esteem
i saw myself fat ugly and not clever enough
during my secondary school years, my teachers taught me to learn to love myself
look at my strengths 
and accept my weaknesses
what i am is ME
what i have is what GOD and my parents gave me
it took me a while to accept who i am
especially in front of GOD
i sometimes play hide and seek from HIM 
who knows me inside out
now that i am older and wiser
I have learnt to accept
love 
myself 
as HE loves me


Comments

Popular Posts